POLE-ZERO is a 4-pole (24dB/octave) low pass Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) utilizing MOSFET transistors. MOSFETs are known for their soft, vacuum tube like distortion when overdriven. POLE-ZERO is designed to exploit these characteristics with the addition of a MOSFET saturation control and provide a much wider palette of sounds when compared to a standard VCF. A Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) is also a relatively novel addition and provides a simple way to amplitude modulate the filter without the need of an external VCA.
- 4-pole (24dB/octave) low pass filter
- Resonance up to self oscillation
- 1V/octave CV input
- Dedicated FM input with polarizing attenuator
- Mosfet saturation adds warmth and low end punch
- Integrated VCA with CV input
Width: 6 hp